Thursday, March 31, 2011

new season and attempting a clean sweep

I have been feeling great this week. Had another doctor's appointment, have run errands, had at least one child home sick all week, and in between her eating bits of many things she did not want, KJ helped me update my resume. My job interview for next week got moved up to today. I haven't gone on a real honest to goodness job interview in YEARS so I am a little bit nervous. I feel like I am embarking on a new season of my life...I have embraced the return of joy in my daily life. I still have a ways to go until I reach thrive but I indeed am moving in that direction.

Along with my interview, on my agenda for the day is the continued sorting of junk. I am a cluttered freak! I have clutter all around and I know this is one of the BIGGEST hindrances keeping me from thriving. Have you ever watched the show Clean Sweep? I don't know if it is on anymore but it was on either TLC or HGTV and a team of people came into a family's home and helped them sort, throw out, sell, and then organize what was left of the clutter to makeover the room. I would love to Clean Sweep my whole house!

Got to get started now, heading off to drink my hot lemon water!

No comments:

Post a Comment