Monday, March 14, 2011

From K.J.

Friday I took care of the relationship side of life. Had breakfast with one friend and lunch with another... than moved on to the service side as I spent the evening at a sleepover with 12 and 13 year old girls from church. I ate horrible.. so the physical side of me was crying.

Saturday I was busy with the service side of me - at an activity with girls 12-18 all day. I didn't take care of any other parts of me.

Sunday I went to church - taking care of my spiritual side. My diet was pizza and cereal for the day. ugh.

Today I slept in. I have eaten Fiber One with skim milk, so I am off to a great start... just not sure it will last. I haven't really accomplished anything yet. I think I am going to prayerfully consider what should be put on my to-do list today. I am dressed for the treadmill... assuming that is next.

Not enough focus on being a good mom. Not enough focus on my physical well-being. Not enough focus on emotional (I need to be journaling). Not enough focus on work (I need to find a job).

Looking for the balance still.

No comments:

Post a Comment