Thursday, March 17, 2011

From K.J.

Going crazy... how do you create the life you want... REALLY? Not just for a moment? For good!

I am failing miserably. My waist is the same size (if not larger) it was a week ago. The house is a mess... I have the same piles sitting around.  I want to read a couple books... but have not even read a page.

On a positive note,  I do think I have handled some things as a mom better. And I have completed two things off my 'to-do' list. Of course one of those things was to paint the basement. It is the most awful color. I hate it. Ugh. I am going to sit and look at it for a day or two, then decide what to do. It may make it back on my 'to-do' list. It does feel good to get those things done.

The other 'big' item I accomplished was 'ordering' a book I started casually working on about a year ago. My cousin is finishing chemo in two weeks and I want to give it to her as a gift when she is done. I may actually meet that deadline. It is a compilation of quotes and scriptures that focus on dealing with trials.


Changing your life is hard... and yet that is what I am trying to do. I just need to focus and work hard. This will not be easy.

I am trying making my list of things to do every day after morning prayer.  I guess that means I need to have a more meditative prayer if I want that to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment