Saturday, March 19, 2011

From K.J.

I have been exercising twice a day.  I am hoping that may help give me the edge to shedding these unwanted pounds.  Of course my body is rebelling.  My foot is killing me -but I am not sure why. 

I have spent some time with friends, have not spent enough time cleaning my house or looking for a job.  And I feel like I have been a horrible mother.  I feel drained.  Spiritually I need a boost.  Perhaps I  have not had enough focus there either.  I have not touched my journal.  What else should I be doing? 

I did see one of my best friends that I haven't seen since Christmas.  And got another "to-do" off my list.  I created a video for church.  It wasn't a huge project - just took a few hours... but it has been out there in the back of my mind.  One more thing gone from my cluttered mind.

This is not going to be easy.  What needs to change so that I can change?

No comments:

Post a Comment