Saturday, April 2, 2011

MOVING FORWARD

I had a few bites of bread and 3 hot tamales that were not on the diet yesterday.  The scale seems down some... but a little questionable.  Really the number showing is the number I saw on this day.  But it has been there for two days now (previously it was only there for one day).  My calorie intake for yesterday was 1224.

I am facing some "work" obstacles in my mind... as I look toward going back to work.  Can I work in a job that I don't find fulfilling and still find myself thriving?  Hmmmm... I believe there has to be a way.  We can not always be in our dream situation at all times... but that should not stop us from feeling that sense of thriving internally.  I am troubled by this today and will certainly be spending some more time on it.

Today and tomorrow will be days of spiritual renewal.... We have a church conference - so I have 8 hours of inspiration on the way.  I am looking forward to it and I am looking forward to setting some goals in my life in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment