Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TEN

This last weekend I was careful to spend some fun time with the kids.  I also had a good spiritual weekend.  I have been working hard at creating order in the home... the long long process of blending our families and our homes.....

But... where S.M has lost 30 pounds... I have gained 10.  Ten!! I just can't believe it.  It is 10 since I started this blog.  Which there was a time that I gained 10 before that and 10 before that.  When does it stop? When do I stop gaining 10 pounds and go back to who I used to be.  I still see myself as the thinner me.  I want to be that again. 

So, as I strive the thrive... I make strides in areas but suffer in other.  Why does it have to be that way?  why can't I get it all in balance.

I am happy for the little steps though.  I just want some more balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment