Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Question I Intend to Answer Is...

If I know that a certain way of behaving and thinking does not provide me with a life in which I thrive... and if I know that certain changes would provide me a more full life... why is that change so hard?

I haven't lost weight.

I haven't done much of anything to create the life I want.

I want to publish a book.  I want to work in television.

But I am busy.  Busy existing in this world void of all the blessings I could realize.  And I am not sure why... but in my experiment... in this maze I put myself in... I am the rat.... and I am my own scientist.  Trying to figure out why.  What is the key.  Is it desire?  I think I have desire... Or do I?

So many of us are here... why can't we get out.  We know better.  We want better... or do we?

I am going to answer this... someday.... when I am thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment